Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: Darren's house

Yesterday was February 25th, 2020. This concluded the second day that we were filming. For this day we decided to be more organized. The first day of filming was more like trial and error. We found out what worked and how well we worked together. I drove myself to Darren's house which was about a 25 minute drive. I took Ashely and Darren as well because we went straight there from school. But I had to drop her off after which was a bit stressful. She lived farther from Darren to her house it was about a 35 minute drive. Once we got there we had to go back and look at the storyboard as well as the shooting script to make sure we were doing the correct angles for the shots. We shot scenes one through five which meant we still have five more scenes to film. Throughout the entirety of the filming, I was mainly the one that was shooting. Ashley and Darren were filming when I was acting so we thought it would be fair to switch the roles up for each persons scenes. We didn't have any complications filming this time because I think we got used to the filming process. The only thing that was a minor inconvenience was the fact that Darren lived far. After we were done filming I made sure I dumped the footage. How I did this was insert the SD card into the side of the computer. I downloaded the footage from the SD card onto my laptop. I went to my google drive and then went to "File upload". After this a box popped up that had all of my files in it. I uploaded every single video that was in this file to my One Drive. The picture is from a scene in which Darren is looking through his clothes trying to find an outfit for the school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment