Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR

Here is my CCR that I filmed. For this I had my mom and sister help me. This process took a total of two days. Me and my sister filmed the scenes on monday. I went back and looked at the footage later on to start editing. When I looked at the footage I realized that I had to refilm some of the scenes. By this time it was already dark so this extended the filming process. The next day we put on the same clothing and refilmed. This process took an hour. I had my mom film some of the over shoulder shots. My sister helped film some of the medium shots. To keep the camera still we used a tripod. The tripod was only supposed to be for cameras. I had to make the best of what I had during my time. I put rubber band around the phone and tripod. This ended up working very well and there was no problems with it. For the attire me and my sister wore semi-formal attire. I wore black work pants with a dress shirt and she wore a dress shirt with a skirt. I chose this attire for us because I wanted it to be in the form of a talk show. I knew from watching shows like Ellen that the attire is semi-formal which is why I leaned toward this. I added in music and sound affects to make it seem more like a talk show as well. Here is what it turned out looking like.

No comments:

Post a Comment