Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introduction Blog

                                            Introductory

Hello, I'm Madison and this is my blog. I go to Fort Lauderdale High School; one of thee best schools in Broward County that has an excellent academic program. I'm currently in 11th grade and so far it hasn't been a "walk in the park". This school year I am tackling four AICE classes as well as one AP. I know to some my schedule would be average but for me it's a big task to take on. Balancing school with work can be difficult but when adding social opportunities into the mix it can be especially hard.
But, I know in the end it will pay off so I'm pushing till I make it. I haven't decided what I wanna do yet in life. I have heard some people spiel their whole life plan and I'm always so stumped by it. I always think to myself, "how do these people know what they wanna do for the rest of their lives?" That's for me to figure out though, and I know that will take some time. I couldn't have made it this far without my family though. I have one sister her name is Chloe. Shes 13 and just recently died her hair purple, so i guess you could say she's a rock star. Then three step siblings which are Brent, Sarah, and Tanner. Brent isn't around that much but whenever he hears that my stepdad is making ribs he is at our house in under a minute. Sarah lives with her mom in Sebring so she comes down whenever she can. She is one of the most mindful and caring people I have ever met, I'm glad to call her my step sister. Last is Tanner, he also lives with his mom in Sebring. He's 12 and like many other tweens, doesn't seem to be able to move from the Xbox. I'm the middle child out of the five of us. I'm 16 and am soon gonna be 17 in February. One year closer to being and adult! I know I know, whoever is reading this that's an adult is probably like, " Oh no honey, wait till those bills come flooding in." You see, it's not the responsibilities I'm looking forward to necessarily, but more the title. I could finally make my sister listen to me by simply saying, " You're right I'm not your mom but I am an adult and mom said you have to always respect adults." Simple as that. Anyway, every since I was young I was interested in fashion. For Christmas I would ask for those fashion books that you can draw outfits on the models with stencils. As I grew I got more interested in it. On my 14th birthday I got my very own sewing machine. YouTube became my best friend and taught me almost everything I know about sewing. I always found it so fascinating how one could wear or customize certain things to make it completely your own and really express who you are at the same time. I hope you enjoyed learning about me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment