Friday, March 13, 2020

Filming Blog: Our last day filming!

Tuesday March the 12th, 2020 marked the last day we filmed our scenes. Ashley, Darren and I ran to my car right after the bell rang. I talked about filming at a nearby school so I wouldn’t have to hassle driving them home after. We all decided that this one elementary school two minutes away from the school we go to would suffice. We didn’t think about the times and ran into a little problem. The elementary school had just been let out. Kids were coming from every direction. None of us had been to that elementary school either so I didn’t know where to park. Once we finally parked it was time to shoot. For this day of filming we had planned to shoot part of scene eight and the whole scene nine. When we were looking at the script however we noticed that one of our scenes were missing. I know we had a tenth scene but I could not find it anywhere. So, we remembered what the last scene was and took care of that as well. The last scene was all three of us walking to class together. When we had to film each other’s scene we alternated who was filming. I filmed Ashley’s scene where she was on the phone then started walking. Ashley filmed Darrens scene when he was running to help me pick up my books. I thought that this would make the whole process a little more fun for everyone. Then it came down to the scene with all of us in it. We thought about how we would film this so it would be the perfect angle to get what we wanted in the frame. We ended up setting our filming device on top of my car. I put a water bottle behind it to get the perfect angle. Here’s the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment