Friday, March 20, 2020

Re-shooting blog

The day we re-shot our scenes was Tuesday, March the 17th. Tuesday was the day that we reviewed our film. We went over all of the footage that we had. We looked back at our peer review sheet to see what concerns there was about our film. The other group said that the lighting could be better. So we got right to work on that. After looking at the film a new times over I saw that Darrens and Ashley’s scenes could be better. I also realized one of the scenes where I am petting my dog could be better too. So we went to Darren’s house first. Darren was already there so it was me and Ashley arriving there. Like always it was a bit of a drive but we had to get it done. We reshot scenes two through five. There was no problems with the filming and everything ran smoothly. I filmed his scenes this time. Ashley filmed Darrens scenes last time so we decided to take turns. The only problem we had that was a little annoying was the script. We had to keep looking back and fourth at the shooting script to make sure we had all of the angles correct. But I’m doing this we were able to make sure our film was as precise as it could be. Here is a picture of one of the scenes that we refilmed on Tuesday. As you can see the lighting is a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment